We can help with any of content covered on the SAT (math and verbal).
Depending on your needs, we can have one or more tutors work with you
until you are ready to take the test. Our focus is primarily on reviewing
concepts which should have been learned by the 11th grade. Our tutors can customize a program based on your specific needs and timeframe.
In addition to our in-home tutoring services, Stepping Stone Tutors also offers self-paced online Princeton Review SAT classes. Each course takes 1-2 months to complete and can be accessed from any computer using a student login and password.
Our online courses are ideal for students who would like to study for the SAT when they have time in their schedules and also work with one-on-one with a professionally trained Princeton Review tutor. Students can purchase 15-60 hours of one-on-one, on-demand tutoring when they sign up for classes.
Princeton Review SAT class highlights:
- Customized program created for each student following their "predictor test" which ranks and identifies skill gaps.
- Student performance is monitored and measured using practice tests and resource libraries.
- Every student will learn The Princeton Review researched method of test-taking skills and strategies to maximize performance.
- Our trained Princeton Review tutors are available at convenient times to provide on-demand help.
- The courses are self-paced so students can take them at their convenience.
- We guarantee your satisfaction and allow students access to the online curriculum for up to 120 days from the date of enrollment.